Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Remind101 Messaging!

I have created a Remind101 Account for both the morning and afternoon preschool classes.  What this does is allow me to send a group text message without all of the phone numbers.  This way if you do not always check your email, you will still receive messages and reminders from me.   I ask that if you are interested in receiving messages and reminders from me via text that you please sign up (please be advised normal text messaging rates apply).  I will still send out email reminders, as well as, the text messages.

To sign up you will send a text message to (712)264-5087.  In this text message you need to include our class code and your name.

Morning class @04733
Afternoon class @2e0f8

Please let me know if you have any questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment